FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Editor’s Note: a limited number of Barracuda Clips are available for media sampling/review. To request the product, please contact Tara Erwin (email@example.com) with your name, outlet and shipping address.
INTRODUCING BARRACUDA COMB CLIPS – A BETTER WAY TO MANEUVER SMALL SECTIONS OF HAIR FOR PRECISION WORK
Revolutionary, patented comb/clip combination is heat-resistant,
corrosion free & lets stylists have greater control, speed & efficiency
(BUFFALO, N.Y.) – If necessity is the mother of invention, then consider the Barracuda Comb Clip, a multi-purpose hair sectioning tool made to increase user control, speed and efficiency, to be the Mac Daddy of them all.
That’s because it was designed by a stylist for the stylist – and the list of benefits checks off all the boxes every professional has:
- DURABLE – Unlike regular plastic clips, Barracuda Comb Clips are made with long-lasting Carbon material, then covered with a soft touch rubber overlay with a stainless steel torsion spring to complete the corrosion free clip;
- VERSATILE: Working on both wet and dry hair, Barracuda Comb Clips are perfect for salon, barber and cosmetology professionals;
- SALON QUALITY: Barracuda Comb Clips are made from professional grade carbon fiber, so they’re durable and built to last.
“During the lockdown in 2020 and 2021, I was climbing the walls,” admitted Barracuda Comb Clip inventor Rob Burgio, an award-winning Goldwell National Artist, Master Stylist and owner of Tesoro Salon in New York, who estimates he’s trained over 5,000 professionals during his 30-plus year career.
“Being stuck inside with nothing to do, I ended up producing a lot of tutorial videos for my YouTube page and Hair Salon Education Facebook Group. While working on those, I was constantly reminded of how frustrating it was for my clips not only being too big and bulky, but breaking, corroding and not having enough tension to hold the hair when I needed it the most,” he said.
That dissatisfaction with the status quo led Burgio to put his years of practical experience to use and design what he believes to be the perfect precision sectioning tool.
Barracuda Comb Clips are heat resistant, non-slip and made with high-quality carbon – so they’re corrosion free – and the high tension reinforced stainless steel torsion spring means stylists will get the tightest grip possible, thanks also to the textured hinge and comb seamlessly attached to the arms of the clip, which allow for the comb and clip to work simultaneously. Plus, the clip’s curved design allows for a precise cutting line, and the soft touch rubber finish offers comfort for both the stylist and client.
With demonstration videos on YouTube, Barracuda Comb Clips are the ideal choice for:
- Woman’s Short Haircutting, for separating hair in areas by the occipital;
- Men’s Grooming, providing clean, sharp lines and a guide by using the back of the clip;
- Hair extension installation, by offering tight separation of hair with its comb feature and allowing the perfect platform;
- Balayage application and color blocking, because the comb can tease hair and lay over the comb part of the clip with a secure grip.
Even makeup artists will find the Barracuda Comb Clip an essential tool, since the clip grooms hair away from the hairline perfectly, giving the ideal palate to apply any foundational makeup.
Burgio said he’d long had the idea that “there had to be a better way” to section hair with maximum functionality, but between operating the salon and traveling as a Goldwell educator and musician in two touring bands, he never had the time to sketch and design a prototype of what he suspected would solve those issues.
“I’m a creative, high-energy person, so not having an outlet during lockdown was driving me crazy,” he said, “but in hindsight, it obviously worked out.”
Burgio said the Barracuda Comb Clip went through “several” versions during the ideation and production stages, but he’s extremely satisfied with how the final version turned out.
“Honestly, I’m a second generation stylist in addition to being in the industry for over three decades, and I’ve still never seen anything like the Barracuda Comb Clip,” he said. “It addresses literally every issue I was having. A lot of thought, attention to detail and real-world applications have gone into the finished product, and I’m so excited to finally be able to share it with other stylists. I hope they’re as inspired using it as I’ve been.”
The Barracuda Comb Clip comes in a 4-pack and retails for $14.99 on Amazon, eBay and Amplify the Stylist, Burgio’s website that offers videos and step-by-step tutorials with descriptive PDF head sheets accompany all tutorials, in addition to a professional line of styling tools to compliment the Barracuda Comb Clips:
- The Barracuda Classic Clip (4-pack for $9.99), with its no crease design, is perfect for dry and wet hair;
- The Precision Cutting Comb ($7.99), which is made from the same carbon fiber as the Barracuda Comb Clip and Barracuda Classic Clip, but is lighter and significantly stronger than plastic combs.
Introductory pricing on Amplify the Stylist offers $5 off all three products, and free shipping for purchases over $50. Orders currently ship domestically, with plans for future Canadian expansion, and step by step tutorials and descriptive PDF head sheets accompany all orders.
To learn more and purchase, go to https://amplifythestylist.com/barracuda-clips/.
# # #
ABOUT AMPLIFY THE STYLIST:
Rob Burgio is the mastermind behind Amplify the Stylist, which offers educational videos and products exclusively for professional stylists and artists who are hungry for inspiration and want only the best tools. Its revolutionary Barracuda Comb Clip, which increases user control, speed & efficiency, is now available at https://amplifythestylist.com/shop-clips/.
The Barracuda Comb Clip is a seamless integration a comb with a comfortable, heat-proof, matte, soft touch rubber coating that offers a corrosion free, non-slip grip, sure to elevate and inspire a variety of haircuts and styles. Simply put: it’s the perfect precision sectioning tool.
For more information on Amplify the Stylist and the Barracuda Comb Clip, visit:
To connect with Rob:
- Instagram: @HairbyRobBurgio
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/rob.burgio
- Hair Salon Education- Private Facebook group for professional stylists that Rob manages: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hairsaloneducation